- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
This one-week program pairs perfectly with our South Africa Veterinary Service program. By adding this bonus week onto an existing program, students are given a fantastic opportunity to explore the southernmost coast of Africa. Each day is sure to be an adventure, with time spent enjoying Cape Town, tasting local cuisine, spotting native animals in their natural habitats, and adventuring outside the city. This one-week program is the perfect way to round out an already exciting program and go home with tons of new memories and stories to share!
- Get a special view of Cape Town during a sunset ride off the coast.
- Immerse yourself in history with a visit to Robben Island, the prison where Nelson Mandela was once held.
- Leave the ground behind on a cable car adventure to the top of Table Mountain.
- Snap photos of gorgeous flowers and unique wildlife.
- Hike in the serenity of Agulhas National Park.