This one-way journey across South Africa will reveal the vibrancy and diversity of our people, culture and places – are you ready to discover an entire world in one country?
From vibrant cities to quiet, wild spaces; from vast, empty beaches to monumental mountain peaks; from rolling vineyards to alluring semi-desert regions, South Africa has it all. Every one of the 3800 kilometres travelled will reveal something different, something new.
A fun way to travel between Cape Town and Jo’burg. Explore some of the best spots on the eastern coast and surrounding inland areas along the way – Route 62, the Garden Route, Wild Coast, Drakensberg, Battlefields and Kruger National Park.
Venture off the beaten track; follow the inspirational ‘walk to freedom’ of Nelson Mandela; surf world-class waves along the Wild Coast; drive country roads to unique locations to reach Jozi.
- Join a park ranger on an open top 4x4 vehicle as you search for animals in Kruger.
- Experience a rush like no other when you jump from one of the world’s highest bridge bungy spots!
- Feel the wind in your hair as you gallop along a sandy Wild Coast beach.
- Drive the dusty roads of Addo in the tour van, searching for elephants and other wildlife.
- Hike through the luscious Tsitsikamma forest over suspension bridges with views of a secret beach.