Looking to explore the Garden Route in one epic weekend? Then you’ve found your match! This three-day itinerary is filled to the brim with the best highlights the area has to offer. Wander along the Garden Route - a piece of paradise on the southeastern coast of South Africa. Search for members of Africa's Big 5, bungy jump, walk through dense forests and spot African wildlife on a safari, all in one action-packed itinerary.
The road trip begins as you drive along the longest wine route in the world, South Africa’s very own Route 62. Enjoy the rugged scenery and winding roads as you make your way to Oudtshoorn to explore the fascinating underground maze of the Cango Caves.
Adventure awaits over the next two days. Walk with three orphaned elephants as they venture to their water hole. Canoe along tranquil waters in Wilderness, keeping an eye out for the abundant birdlife. Face your fears as you hurtle off the world’s highest bridge bungee, and 4x4 and walking safari await.
- Spot some of Africa's Big Five on a 4x4 safari at Botlierskop Private Game Reserve.
- Follow orphaned African elephants at Buffelsdrift on their trek to the waterhole.
- Head deep underground to the illuminated wonder world of the Cango Caves.
- Roadtrip along Route 62's semi-desert country plains with quirky pitstops along the way.
- Paddle through the staggering scenery and abundant birdlife of Wilderness.