This Trip of a Lifetime will take you back to the beginning of South African Tradition!
Look inside an expansive, controversial, and formative time of South African History starting with a visit to the Slave Lodge Museum, the Cape Castle of Good Hope, and then finally Robben Island for scenic and educational experiences!
A Day Tour of Table Mountain to see the glorious Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and the Skeleton Gorge is next; then a visit to Hout Bay where you can snorkel with Seals!
Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Heart of Cape Town Museum before seeing the gorgeous Stellenbosch Botanical Gardens and Village Museum the next day.
The trip ends with an absolute bang! 4 more days of irresistible fun! Experience a Full-Day Wine Tour and South African Barbecue! And then… a West Coast Tour of South Africa! A 3 Day Journey to the beautiful scenes of the South Atlantic!
- Whether you’re in it for the scenery, in it for the history, or in it for the fun, the 15 Night South African Explorer History Tour is sure to change your life!
- Experience great parts of the Museum Mile of South Africa like the Slave Lodge Museum, the Museum of Contemporary Art, and the Heart of Cape Town Museum!
- Learn South African History firsthand in scenic destinations like Robben Island, the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, and the Stellenbosch Botanical Gardens!
- Enjoy the delicious tastes of the country with Professional Cooking Classes, and Indulge in a South African Barbecue and Wine Tour! A day to never forget! (or one you’ll have trouble remembering).
- Tour the West Coast and see the South Atlantic on a 3 Day Journey of one of the most scenic stretches of Coastline on the Continent! Witness breathtaking views and fascinating marine life!