- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
INCLUDED: Accommodation and (some) Meals, Airport Transfers x 2, Orientation & Safety Briefing, 24/7 In-Country Support by a professional Tour Guide/s, Activity/Entry Fees, Daily Transport and/or Internal Flights (where applicable).
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from the Tour start point, visas, insurance, vaccinations (where required), spending money and other personal expenditure during the tour.
Animal and Nature Lovers! Welcome to the Wildlife Conservations of South Africa!
Warm yourself up to Cape Town on your first full day with a Walking Tour of City Center and an in-depth tour of the South African Museum (part of the Museum Mile of South Africa).
The first week is stocked with fun: A visit to the Gansbaai Shark Conservation Tour includes a dive in a Shark Cage! Then, trips to the Cape Agulhas National Park, Cheetah-Land, the Cango Caves, and the Outeniqua Nature Reserve!
Week 2 starts off with a plunge at Plettenberg Bay for the PADI Instructor Dive Course! For the feline lovers, the Cat Conservation Centre is next, followed by the Elephant Sanctuary and a magical trip to Monkeyland before catching some waves in Jeffrey’s Bay with Professional Surfing Lessons!
AND last but by no means the least, the 4-Day Addo to Karoo Safari Tour includes Gigantic Elephants, the Mountain Zebra National Park, and stunning volcanic rock formations in the Valley of Desolation!
- Witness over 700 hundred species of animals including the Big 5 (Lions, Leopards, African Buffalo, Rhinoceros, and Elephants) along with sharks and other marine life!
- For Ocean Lovers, experience the Dive Course at Plettenberg Bay, the Surfing Lessons at Jeffrey’s Bay, and a Dive in the Shark Cage at the Gansbaai Shark Conservatory!
- Experience rare wildlife in amazing nature conservatories like the Cat Conservation Centre, the Elephant Sanctuary, Monkeyland, and the Mountain Zebra National Park!
- Take a 4-Day Safari through multiple National Parks and witness the endangered Cape Mountain Zebra, along with 700 species of wildlife (cheetah, lion, buffalo, eland, kudu, and more!).
- This tour includes quality accommodations and a fully planned itinerary! Animal lovers, avid travelers, and marine life enthusiasts alike will marvel at the wonders of South Africa.