Animal and Nature Lovers! Welcome to the Wildlife Conservations of South Africa!
Warm yourself up to Cape Town on your first full day with a Walking Tour of City Center and an in-depth tour of the South African Museum (part of the Museum Mile of South Africa).
The first week is stocked with fun: A visit to the Gansbaai Shark Conservation Tour includes a dive in a Shark Cage! Then, trips to the Cape Agulhas National Park, Cheetah-Land, the Cango Caves, and the Outeniqua Nature Reserve!
Week 2 starts off with a plunge at Plettenberg Bay for the PADI Instructor Dive Course! For the feline lovers, the Cat Conservation Centre is next, followed by the Elephant Sanctuary and a magical trip to Monkeyland before catching some waves in Jeffrey’s Bay with Professional Surfing Lessons!
AND last but by no means the least, the 4-Day Addo to Karoo Safari Tour includes Gigantic Elephants, the Mountain Zebra National Park, and stunning volcanic rock formations in the Valley of Desolation!
- Witness over 700 hundred species of animals including the Big 5 (Lions, Leopards, African Buffalo, Rhinoceros, and Elephants) along with sharks and other marine life!
- For Ocean Lovers, experience the Dive Course at Plettenberg Bay, the Surfing Lessons at Jeffrey’s Bay, and a Dive in the Shark Cage at the Gansbaai Shark Conservatory!
- Experience rare wildlife in amazing nature conservatories like the Cat Conservation Centre, the Elephant Sanctuary, Monkeyland, and the Mountain Zebra National Park!
- Take a 4-Day Safari through multiple National Parks and witness the endangered Cape Mountain Zebra, along with 700 species of wildlife (cheetah, lion, buffalo, eland, kudu, and more!).
- This tour includes quality accommodations and a fully planned itinerary! Animal lovers, avid travelers, and marine life enthusiasts alike will marvel at the wonders of South Africa.