- South Africa
- Port Elizabeth
View Other Details
INCLUDED: Accommodation and (some) Meals, Airport Transfers x 2, Orientation & Safety Briefing, 24/7 In-Country Support by a professional Tour Guide/s, Entry Fees, Daily Transport and/or Internal Flights (where applicable).
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from the Tour start point, visas, insurance, vaccinations (where required), spending money and other personal expenditure during the tour.
Dive into South African Wildlife and Become a Certified Game Ranger!
Learn from professional Rangers during the 8 week Course that combines professional excellence and exotic wildlife experiences.
85 kilometers from Port Elizabeth, South Africa lays a reserve with both FGASA Accreditation and the Big 5 of the Wild Game Animals (Lions, Leopards, Elephant, and Cape Buffalo)!
Under direction of a 15 year expert, prospective Rangers will stay on the reserve and learn from an FGASA-approved syllabus that includes:
• Cloud Formations
• Animal behavior
• Guest interaction
• Fauna and flora
This course includes excursions:
• whale watching,
• bungee jumping,
• water sports activities,
• weekend excursions,
Upon completion of the course and passing of the assessments, students will receive FGASA qualification and be certified Game Rangers.
- Gain FGASA Accreditation (one of the foremost authorities in wildlife reserve management) while working directly on the reserve as part of practical field work and firsthand experience!
- Train under Professional Game Rangers on a reserve with experience, direct access to the latest technologies, learning materials, and (of course) large game animals!
- Experience a true South African Wildlife Reserve with Safaris to see the Big 5 and multiple different species of animals, birds, and marine life!
- Dive into both Lectures and Practical Experience with different learning settings-classroom situations with experienced teachers, group work, and breathtaking/educational excursions!
- Chase Your Dreams of Being a Ranger in the best way possible: an expertly run training course that includes high quality accommodations and an entertaining and educational itinerary!