Dive into South African Wildlife and Become a Certified Game Ranger!
Learn from professional Rangers during the 8 week Course that combines professional excellence and exotic wildlife experiences.
85 kilometers from Port Elizabeth, South Africa lays a reserve with both FGASA Accreditation and the Big 5 of the Wild Game Animals (Lions, Leopards, Elephant, and Cape Buffalo)!
Under direction of a 15 year expert, prospective Rangers will stay on the reserve and learn from an FGASA-approved syllabus that includes:
• Cloud Formations
• Animal behavior
• Guest interaction
• Fauna and flora
This course includes excursions:
• whale watching,
• bungee jumping,
• water sports activities,
• weekend excursions,
Upon completion of the course and passing of the assessments, students will receive FGASA qualification and be certified Game Rangers.
- Gain FGASA Accreditation (one of the foremost authorities in wildlife reserve management) while working directly on the reserve as part of practical field work and firsthand experience!
- Train under Professional Game Rangers on a reserve with experience, direct access to the latest technologies, learning materials, and (of course) large game animals!
- Experience a true South African Wildlife Reserve with Safaris to see the Big 5 and multiple different species of animals, birds, and marine life!
- Dive into both Lectures and Practical Experience with different learning settings-classroom situations with experienced teachers, group work, and breathtaking/educational excursions!
- Chase Your Dreams of Being a Ranger in the best way possible: an expertly run training course that includes high quality accommodations and an entertaining and educational itinerary!