- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
Visit majestic Cape Town, South Africa for the some of the best waves, Professional Surfing Guides, & the most beautiful spots on the country’s coastline!
Experience the people, the places, the food, (& even the world-famous wine) in one of the most desired Vacation Destinations on the planet!
Surfing Lessons occur every morning of the trip from around 8:15 AM on multiple beaches around the South African Coast:
• Big Bay
• Buffalo Bay
• Jeffrey’s Bay
The afternoons are LOADED with fun activities like a visit to the majestic Table Mountain, a trip along the Sea Point Promenade, & Winetasting of some of the choicest wines on the continent!
Witness an amazing sunrise during Morning Yoga on the Beach before a Braai South African BBQ dinner!
And there’s more! Bungee Jumping in Jeffrey’s Bay, a trip to see the Supertubes, some of the largest waves on earth, leading up to an amazing conclusion to the trip with the Cango Caves Adventure Tour!
- As you can see, the trip is jam packed with surfing lessons and fun, but don’t worry! No previous knowledge is necessary because our Professional Surfing Guides will teach you everything you need!
- Whether you’re new to the craft or an experienced surfer, the amazing scenery, the exhilarating surfing lessons, and the fantastic food and fun will combine to give you the Educational Vacation of a Lifetime!
- Our Professional Surfing Guides with give you the skills, knowledge, and appreciation for the ocean that it takes to Surf like a Pro!
- Engage in rare vacational experiences like seeing the Supertubes in Action, indulging in a South African Barbecue and Wine Tour, and visiting the breathtaking Cango Caves!
- Surfing lessons will take place in the best scenic and surfing bays along the stunning South African Coastline like Big Bay, Muizenberg, Melkbosstrand, Buffalo Bay, and Jeffrey’s Bay!