Begin at Kruger National Park: camp out and get ready for a full day of Big Game Viewing.
Visit the Marine Biology Department at the Eduardo Mondlane University in Maputo before the scenic trip to Inhaca Island for two days of research!
And then, Ponta Do Ouro and the Galagala Camp Site including a dolphin snorkeling course that prepares you to observe marine mammals in respectful ways, a Sunrise Boat Trip full of Dolphin and Whale Watching on Monday morning, followed by the Discover Scuba Pool Session and a campout on the beach!
Tuesday on Galagala plunges you into a morning Scuba Sea and Coral Reef Dive before a visit to the lighthouse at sunset!
On Wednesday, enjoy a Sunrise Boat Trip and review the images and videos from your Dolphin Diaries before traveling to Kosi Bay and the Utshwayelo Camp!
On Sunday, explore the Isimangaliso World Heritage Site and St. Lucia Bay via Boat Trip before you last full day: an adventure to the Cape Vidal Game Drive!
- The Marine Biology & Conservation Expedition is the perfect combination of adventure and learning…it’s also the perfect combination of land and sea exploration!
- This tour includes the rare chance to learn from Director of Marine Biology Dr. Scott Kyle on Inhaca Island as you walk and swim amongst the animal life you’re researching.
- Enjoy Dinner Presentations during the tour in the evenings, including a Whale and Dolphin Presentation, Turtle Presentation, and other subject matter like the management of Big Game Reserves.
- No Previous knowledge is necessary for the trip. You’ll learn all you need to know from our Professional Guides along the way! Stay in enjoyable, comfortable accommodations, and make lifelong memories.
- Experience the Scintillating Sea-Life of South Africa with an Educational Vacation unlike any other! Trips this exclusive, with as much entertainment and information, will fill up fast!