After arrival in Johannesburg, your first full day is the Rhino Conservation in Silkaatsnek, followed by a myriad of game drives through the five-million acre Kruger National Park!
Enjoy the Elephant Museum at Letaba for an African Elephant management lecture and game viewing! Then, the Endip Wildlife Reserve and Disease Research Center!
Learn from your host, Cornell Vermaak of Duke University and enjoy up-close and personal time with the meerkats and wildebeests!
Elephant River includes a scenic boat ride: the wildlife on the riverbanks includes African Elephants!
Visit with the legendary Jessica the Hippo and shopping in the capital town district, Hoedspruit!
Travel to the Limpopo Province to the Zion Wildlife Reserve and experience the world of the Wildlife Capture/Relocation Techniques before an adventure to the Rhino Orphanage!
Your last day, stop a while at the Elephant Sanctuary on the way to the airport, the perfect ending to this once in a lifetime vacation!
- Animal and travel lovers rejoice as the African Wildlife Care Expedition tours you around beautiful country to some of the finest National Parks and Wildlife Conservations on the entire continent.
- Learning and adventure abound as you visit exotic Nature Conservatories, see hundreds species of animals. Check out the the Big 5 (Lions, Leopards, African Buffalo, Rhinoceros, and Elephants)!
- When this amount of education, travel, and fun come together, you just can’t beat it. The African Wildlife Care Expedition is one of the most valuable experiences you can participate in!
- With the help of Professional Tour Guides, visit some of the most exotic Nature Reservations in Africa. Go on the vacation people dream about, and learn from experts while you enjoy it!
- Experience the animals, their habitats, and an amazing culture of people who take care of them! Instead a regular vacation, do something more with your time and money!