Stoke Travel: Las Fallas

Twin share camping
Twin share camping
Las Fallas meals

Las Fallas Festival 2019 takes place in Valencia and is a celebration of the coming of spring. From the 15 - 20th March, locals and tourists a like come to say goodbye to winter by building giant ninots (puppets or dolls) out of cardboard, wood, paper machè and plaster, and then set them alight and watch them burn them to the ground on La Crema on the Monday night. There are fireworks, lots of sangria and street parties!

Plus, don't miss out on any St Patrick's Day celebrations, we'll be toasting to the Irish with our special St Paddy's celebrations at our legendary campsite!

• Stoke guides to direct you through the madness on La Crema (burning night)
  • Delicious dinner and hearty breakfast everyday
  • Unlimited beer and sangria for €10/day
  • Your chance to see the biggest firework display in Spain!

Run with the Bulls at San Fermin in Pamplona this July!

Join us for San Fermin 2019 where the Spanish city of Pamplona comes alive as a million visators take to the streets to drink, dance and experience the infamous bull run. Stay at our all-inclusive campsite with 2 daily meals, guides, live bands, DJs, a huge swimming pool, river to float down and our unlimited beer and sangria bar!

Casey

Fallas

I got to see all of the fireworks/burning of the statues, one of the stoke staff helped me out and we ran inbetween all the giant puppets all over town. with stoke was great i got fed, drunk all i could drink and chilled out at the campsite! there was a bus i took from barcelona in valencia so everything was organised for me. there were drink specials at a bar in town, but to be honest i just made the most of the unlimited booze on the campsite.

Angelique

Las fallas with Stoke!

I went to las fallas with a couple of friends. When we were looking for cheap accomodation, we found Stoke and decided to go with them. We took the bus that they had available from Barcelona and that's where the party started. The staff was really helpful and friendly, the campsite was super fun and very close to the city, the food was delicious, our room was comfy and clean and the price was great for everything we got. We loved the festival and will definitely be back to party with Stoke.

About Stoke Travel

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets. Come join the party at dozens of...