La Tomatina to Ibiza with Stoke Travel

This is the world's largest food fight, join the masses just outside Valencia in the town of Buñol, for La Tomatina. The festival is a day of complete madness, beginning with a complementary bloody mary at the Stoke campsite, then 2 hours of tomato throwing madness and ending at the Official La Tomatina After Party. When we’re not hurling tomatoes, we’re chilling by the pool, sunning on the beach and raving at our campsite parties.

Then head to the party mecca that is Ibiza, with some of the best clubs and DJs in the world. Though Ibiza also boasts beautiful scenery and some of the most gorgeous beaches in Spain, get your 'zen on' with daily yoga, get your heart pumping cliff jumping and be mesmerized by the sea-life while snorkeling. Or you could sit back, relax and look beautiful while working on your tan, with all the other beach babes.

• Chilled out beachside Stoke Travel La Tomatina and Ibiza campsites to recuperate and relax
  • Get your party fix at our massive campsite parties, the Official La Tomatina After Party and in the famous nightclubs of Ibiza
  • Unlimited beer and sangria for just €10 per day at both campsites
  • Take part in the world's biggest food fight!
  • Explore more of Ibiza with our special packages, Yoga, Photography, Scuba or Spanish language lessons

• Staff 9
  • Organization 7
Ylva

Met so many new people! Amazing party!

One of my best experiences while traveling through Europe! I have never been in Spain before so I didn’t know anything about the spanish culture, but this just blew my mind away.

A good thing was the open bar at the campsite to get ready for the craziness and the other travellers that made this an incredible stay. One little thing,the queues for breakfast in the morning were pretty long, but the food was good, so it was worth waiting for it!

The staff was super friendly, and was helpfull with my dietary requirements!

What was your funniest moment?
Definetly the fight! People go mad over tomatos its so fun!
Jamie

Holiday of a lifetime

La Tomatina was amazing the best food fight ever! Just remember to bring goggles so you can actually see whats going on. Stoke was so good we had unlimited booze at the campsite so had pre drinks there before heading to the fight. The campsite was also on the beach so washing off after was super easy then had awesome fajitas for dinner at the stoke campsite!
We then travelled to Ibiza and the party just got bigger! The nights out are insane! having the unlimited booze at the campsite saved us so much money and the Guide Hamish knew all the good places to go.
At the campsite it was so chill in the mornings then once your up for it a few games of beer pong then to the beach. The meals were so good we got breakfast and lunch and we stayed at the campsite for dinner a few times too.
Cliff jumping was for sure one of the highlights for me and the Boat Party it was so sick, pretty much anything by the beach was so good because its sunny every day!