This is the world's largest food fight, join the masses just outside Valencia in the town of Buñol, for La Tomatina. The festival is a day of complete madness, beginning with a complementary bloody mary at the Stoke campsite, then 2 hours of tomato throwing madness and ending at the Official La Tomatina After Party. When we’re not hurling tomatoes, we’re chilling by the pool, sunning on the beach and raving at our campsite parties.
Then head to the party mecca that is Ibiza, with some of the best clubs and DJs in the world. Though Ibiza also boasts beautiful scenery and some of the most gorgeous beaches in Spain, get your 'zen on' with daily yoga, get your heart pumping cliff jumping and be mesmerized by the sea-life while snorkeling. Or you could sit back, relax and look beautiful while working on your tan, with all the other beach babes.
- Chilled out beachside Stoke Travel La Tomatina and Ibiza campsites to recuperate and relax
- Get your party fix at our massive campsite parties, the Official La Tomatina After Party and in the famous nightclubs of Ibiza
- Unlimited beer and sangria for just €10 per day at both campsites
- Take part in the world's biggest food fight!
- Explore more of Ibiza with our special packages, Yoga, Photography, Scuba or Spanish language lessons