Spring Break with Stoke Travel in Ibiza

Celebrate your spring break at party island mecca, Ibiza, over two weekends in April! Spend your days in the sun, partying or relaxing, drinking beers by the pool, then hit the nightlife in famous San Antonio.

You'll stay in beach-side hotel accommodation and receive breakfast daily, and there will be plenty of parties going around, with a BBQ party, boat party, beach party all included. Plus there's our 24 hour Stoke Travel party guides who'll take us out to the clubs every night!

Program Highlights
  • Stay in a hostel right in central San Antonio with a pool!
  • Drink €1 canas daily!
  • Have the most epic spring break experience at the world's greatest party island
  • Drink and dance the night away at some special parties we've organised just for you, at our BBQ Bubbles party and boat party
  • Open bar pre-game before heading out every night

• Staff 10
  • Organization 8
Judith

Loved it!

Great party, good drinks, awesome people! I had a very good time here and I’d definitely come back. I enjoyed spending time with the staff, they were very energetic and interested! it was like spending time with an extra group of friends. The activities offered by the company are good fun as well. It was my first time on Ibiza and I loved spending time on the beach and getting to know the island.
If you are looking for a fun time and looking to meet new people, this is definitely the place you need to book!!!!

1 person found this review helpful.
Armand

Spring Break Ibiza Review

Have done the Spring Break Ibiza trip on 23rd of March and had a blast! The hostel was very nice, the staff was very friendly. During the day we got free time to explore the beautiful island, which was a nice distraction from being hungover (haha). At night we had very good parties (even though not every bar/club was open, there were still lots of fun places to go for partying.). Also, we had very good weather and that made it even more fun to be in Ibiza!

1 person found this review helpful.