Stoke Summer Camp Ibiza - Yoga, Fitness & Fun

The first adult summer camp in Europe! A playground for adults, a concept all about laughing, partying and doing good stuff to your body. This action-packed holiday of non-stop adventure, sports and nature activities for fun-loving grown-ups. Stay on the stunning Balearic island of Ibiza right next to the beach, located in the picturesque north-east of the island and away from the main tourist hub, where the nature is lush, green, with amazing pristine beaches, and beautiful rocky coves. Running throughout June, make the most of the summer temperatures before the high season prices hit.

• Bend, stretch, and hike with none of the usual seriousness.
  • Experience the beautiful summer Ibiza peak-season weather, with off-season prices.
  • Create memories that you will never forget.
  • Stay in the picturesque north-east of the island, right on the beach, and just outside of the main tourist hub.
  • Play like a kid again - enjoy a carefree existence without the shackles of 9 to 5

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Peter

Fun retreat!

I hadn't done a retreat before so this was a great introduction to the world of health and wellness for me. All of the activities we did were plenty of fun and I really got into the yoga side of things. The chef prepared meals were tasty and healthy and the hosts aren't the type of people to judge you if you head out to the nightclubs as well!
The activities we did included salsa classes, different types of yoga, massage and cooking. My favourite apart from the yoga would have been the cooking because now I can knock up a few Spanish classics including paella and tortilla for my friends back at home.
The camping is right on the beach and the tents are spacious and comfortable - not that you spend much time in there. All in all it was a great time and I will be recommending it to my friends!

Breakfast was only available for an hour each morning, one morning I missed out because I had a one too many chandies the night before and felt like a sleep in. Not a big deal though.
Maria

100% recommend

What an amazing Retreat. The place, the people, the activities - everything! The perfect combination of fun and games and self-improvement workshops. It was refreshingly fun, life is too important to take seriously and Stoke understands this perfectly, life is for enjoying, growing and sharing and this is exactly what we did!
During the day we did yoga, meditation, acro-yoga, fitness, we spent time on the beach, enjoyed the sunshine and healthy food and at night we played games, had a music jam session round the bonfire all singing and dancing, there was a massage workshop and one night we did a little impromptu talent show which was a lot of fun too.
I was alays dubious about going on a yoga retreat because I thought it would be strict and judgey, but stoke retreats is exactky what I wanted. I couldn't recommend more!