Zarautz Beachside Surf Camp with Stoke Travel

Zarautz Beachside Surf Camp is the place to be, located on our clifftop campsite, just 20 minutes outside of San Sebastian. It’s a combination of landscape (mountains and beaches), intriguing Basque culture, great food, crazy parties (more bars per square metre than anywhere else in the universe), insane waves, and beautiful weather! Your meals are prepared, beers cold, twin-share tents made up for your arrival and party nights are pre-organised. Come hang and make friends with our sick crew from all over the world, sharing travel tales over a beer or seventeen or a sangria if it's more your jam (unlimited for 10€ per day). Everyone’s welcome, from beginners to the most accomplished surf dudes and dudettes. For beginners or those looking to improve, our surf instructors are fun and friendly and surf lessons are included.

We make our campsite feel like home (except way more fun) and can’t wait to make mi casa su casa!

• Everyone’s welcome, from beginners to the most accomplished surf dudes and dudettes. With surf lessons included, our surf instructors are fun, friendly and happy to help.
  • Wake up surrounded by verdant hills and gorgeous coastal views, to the sound of rustling leaves and twittering birds at our Zarautz clifftop campsite. You’ll never want to leave
  • Party, pub crawl and pinxto (tapas) tour of San Sebastian. Famous for having more bars and Michelin starts per capita than anywhere else in the world!

• Staff 8
  • Organization 9
Daan

Surfcamp Stoke Travel

My girlfriend and I went on a Spain-trip together and one of our stops was Zarautz. This area is breathtaking but we still wanted to get in touch with other travellers. So we booked a trip with Stoke and it was a great experience. Tents were a little small, but it was fine since we are a couple. Surf lessons were amazing, the instructores explained every step precisely and were very patient. Food was fresh and tasty, and we participated in a lot of different activities. So we got great value for our money

What was your funniest moment?
The first moment I stepped on my surfboard, I got thrown off right away...