If your interest lies more with the human history of the island then we have just the trip for you. Sri Lanka has a diverse cultural heritage that dates back more than 2,000 years, with a vibrant Buddhist presence and remaining influences from Indian, Arab and European adventurers. All of this has created a unique mix of cultures and a legacy of rich religious and cultural attractions. Sites such as Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, and Dambulla unlock the secrets of the islands ancient kingdoms and the Rock Fortress of Sigiriya is a sky palace built on an immense scale. the remains of the 17th-century Dutch fort at Galle reminds us of the colonial experience imposed on it. And impressive defense and almost a city in its own right.
- Wander through a collection of ancient cave temples to view stunning frescoes and statues dating back more than 2,000 years
- View the marvels of Kandyan Drum and Dance performance for insight into the continued traditions of movement and music
- Unwind on the sandy beaches of Sri Lanka
- Jeep Safari in Yala National Park to find leopards and other Animals
- Wander through the ancient cave temples of the Dambulla