Taiwan is impressively scenic, exhibiting beautiful coastlines, dense greenery, soaring mountains, serene lakes, and lush rural farmlands. Explore Taipei in the north, the nation's capital, and largest urban center, boasting the world's second tallest skyscraper, Taipei 101. Your private guide will bring color to the sights, sounds, and monuments throughout the city before you head south and begin your journey through the rest of the land. Drive to Sun Moon Lake and bask in the scenic vistas of this natural gem, setting out on the lake with your own privately captained boat. Furthering yourself from Taipei, visit the impressive Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Monastery - a complex where design and aesthetic was never an afterthought. See the beautiful coastal scenery of Kenting National Park, and also make your way through the stunning Taroko Gorge, home to various bridges, waterfalls, and shrines. Make your way around the island, spending your day
- Bask in the scenic coastal vistas of Kenting National Park, led by a private guide.
- Enjoy a private boat tour on the stunning Sun Moon Lake.
- Visit the impressive Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Monastery.
- Explore the sights of capital, Taipei, by night and by day with private guide.
- Private airport transfers, and a curated collection of luxury accommodations.