A combination of Zanzibar Beach Holiday and game-driving safaris through national parks, cultural destinations and unspoiled wilderness give the first time visitor a true "Taste of the North." Your nights will be spent under the stars in a mix of lodges, permanent camps, and tented camping. Wake up in your own private camp in the heart of the Ngorongoro plains to the soft sound of Maasai cow bells as a new day begins over The Great Rift Valley. Top it all off with the Zanzibar beach-extension; 5 days of pure beach relaxation in luxurious accommodation. This is a trip to Africa that truly has it all.
- Game-driving safaris through Northern National parks
- Witness the 8th Wonder of the world – Wildebeest Migration
- Visit the local villages and get to know the culture
- Visit Ngorongoro the world’s largest intact volcanic caldera and a natural sanctuary
- Pure beach relaxation in pristine white sandy beaches of Zanzibar