The Northern National Parks are true African bush experience, and one of Tanzania main attractions. Here you will witness the great Serengeti migration, when millions of wildebeest, gazelles and Zebra roam the plain in search of food. The entire Tanzania ecosystem is on display here birds, reptiles, mammals, and the might savanna acacia trees. The parks stretch across a varied landscape, from wooded hills in the North to the southern grassy plains.
- Arusha to Hadzabe and Datoga tribe visit
- Visit to the the Home of Elephants Tarangire
- Ngorongoro world's largest calder
- Manyara home of the tree climbing
- Hunt with Hadzabe and Datoga tribe visit