Help care for elephants at an elephant village, living the life of a mahout and helping to protect Thailand’s vulnerable population of these magnificent creatures. Explore the ancient temples and buzzing markets of Chiang Mai, and the unspoiled beauty of the northern Thai countryside. In addition, savor Thai cuisine at food markets, and venture into the beautiful countryside of northern Thailand as you zip-line and raft through the jungles.
- Explore the rich culture of the northern Thai city of Chiang Mai
- Meet the King's royal white elephants at the Lampang Government Elephant Conservation Center
- Volunteer with rescued elephants at the Thai elephant village
- Live the life of a mahout as you walk, bathe and feed the elephants
- Visit rescued baby elephants at an elephant nursery