Thai Experience Tour with Intro Travel

Thai Experience is our premium 13 day group tour. With epic upgraded accommodation and lots of amazing inclusions, it's perfect for those wanting to see the best of Thailand in style. You’ll discover Bangkok by boat and Tuk Tuk, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows, stay in a tree house in the middle of the rainforest, explore tropical islands, snorkel in crystal clear water, learn the art of Muay Thai boxing, discover the famous ‘beach’ in Maya Bay, visit an Elephant Sanctuary, have a Thai massage, party on the beach and more!
With an awesome group leader from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share your adventure, amazing accommodation and so much included.

• Cruise through Bangkok's vibrant city centre

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Caidan

Trip of a lifetime

From day one it has been such an awesome trip, the group was warmly welcomed by our leader and made the experience very comfortable. It was incredibly organised and each day went seamlessly into the next, the leader was so much fun yet still professional.

The trip has a great range of activities and also provides a a nice mix of culture, chill time as well as enjoying the night life. I loved checking out what bangkok had to offer when the sun goes down and especially loved the national park.
I had also never seen an elephant before I came on the experience, it was great to see them geneuinly happy and in such a humane environment... I also now have some epic new instagram photos!

The trip is a once in a lifetime experience and gives you everything you need to start ticking off your bucket list. I can't wait to book onto another Intro Travel trip and head over onto the Bali and Sri Lanka experience!

I couldn't ask for a better way to spend my holidays!

I can't!
Martin

Best trip ever!

Loved every day of this trip. Well organised, good pacing with a great balance of culture, adventure, parties and chill time!!
Personal highlights were the National Park and tubing. Also getting to Experinece the full moon party beach is a night I’ll never forget.

Made friends that will last a lifetime and can’t wait to book another trip with this company. The leaders are knowledgable, fun and make sure everyone is included while allowing people space to do their own thing when needed. Couldn’t ask for more!!!

More countries!!!!
Hollie

AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP!

I have just got home from the 13 day Thai Experience trip and it was genuinely one of my best, most memorable experiences! Everyone talks about how incredible of a country Thailand is but I have Intro Travel to thank for making sure I seen and experienced the best of the best while there! The places we visited were beautiful (Khao Sok National park, both the bungalows and treehouses were my favourite - a unique, off the beaten track experience), I made genuine friendships along the way and our group leader was absolutely amazing! She completely took away any worries and stress associated with travelling, went above and beyond for each and everyone of us and overall was just super fun and cool to be around! AND if the itinerary wasn’t good enough already, being able to spend time and observe elephants in a natural, humane environment was the icing on the cake!
If you want to explore Thailand with a company that cares about you, takes you to instagram worthy destinations and allows you to take part in bucket list experiences, i couldn’t recommend Intro Travel and Thai Experience enough!!

About Intro Travel

Intro Travel operate amazing and award winning group tours in Australia & Asia.

Perfect for solo or first-time travellers, our trips include advice and support before you go, an awesome Group Leader from the moment you arrive, an instant group of...