5 Day Full Moon Party Pack

Secret Mountain
Secret Mountain
Slip n Fly
Slip n Fly

The perfect Full Moon Package! Spend 5 days having fun in the sun, checking out all the coolest spots on Koh Phangan, leading up to the biggest and best beach party in the world! Ride around Koh Phangan on ATVs, checking out some of the Island’s hidden gems. Check out the stunning views from a sunset pool party, spend the day at the legendary Slip n' Fly water park and party the night away at Full Moon top to toe in UV paint! The best part is you’ll be doing it all with an awesome group!

• Slip n' Fly Waterpark.
  • Full Moon Party.
  • ATVing.
  • Sunset Pool Bar.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Amer

Only way to celebrate a legit Full Moon Party in Thailand!

My experience was one of the best party moments of my life and I have partied a lot. Dancing until the sunrises in a beautiful beach was magical! Everyone was having fun and the staffs, tour leaders made sure everyone got along. Very organised and stress-free, Just pure fun and good times! Family dinners and pre drinking sessions were so much fun. Everyone painting on everyone's body, it was hilarious and memorable. The tour leaders made sure everyone was included and I got close to everyone real quick. The tour didn't just have a party vibe, I felt like I was a part of huge family that likes to party together. The taxi rides were epic, singing random songs with everyone inside the taxi! I would highly recommend this to a friend, neighbor, rando, and even to an ex! Lol! Thank you for such an amazing time and memories! Cheers!

Stay the same. I would honestly not change a thing about this tour because if I would then it wouldn't have been the same experience for me.