8 Day Thailand Experience: Group Tours & Gap Year Travel in Thailand

Koh Phangan
Koh Phangan
Khao Sok National Park
Khao Sok National Park

Grabatour Thailand is the most amazing way to experience Thailand!

You will be traveling with a group of fun, exciting and interesting people from everywhere in the world! Chat with other people from your group before you leave home! Groups sizes are usually between 6 – 15 people with most groups even celebrating reunions years after their trip!
Whether you’re after action and adventure, cultural exploration, beach-side relaxation or live to party, Thailand is the place.

You’ll discover Bangkok by boat and Tuk Tuk, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows in the middle of a rainforest, explore tropical islands, swim under waterfalls, have a Thai massage, party on the world famous full moon beach and more!
With a group leader from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends and help with all your onward travel.

Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!

• Discover ancient temples, river boat trip, learn to cook delicious Thai food, experience the amazing culture and some of the best nightlife in the globe.
  • See the world's oldest jungle on a lake safari and relatively unknown rainforests of the stunning Khao Sok National Park.
  • Cruise along pristine emerald green lakes, go tubing, kayaking before sleeping in a traditional bamboo bungalow.
  • Get pampered with a traditional Thai massage. Learn the art of Muay Thai boxing.
  • Swim or snorkel in the crystal clear water and party on the world famous full-moon beach.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Racheal

Very nice tour

It’s such a wonderful way to see Thailand, have a lot of fun and learn many Thai cultures. The tour didn't rush at all. Our tour took us to the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho where there were far too many incredible sights to list here - you must go see them for yourself. Long Tail Boat trip over the river was my highlight, an amazing way to see the real Thailand. We viewed many of Bangkok’s beautiful sightseeing along the way and didn’t want the trip to end. We also had an amazing beach party in koh phangan ( the island was so awesome!).My leader, Jake was wonderful, kind, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. A great experience which has made our visit to Thailand a memorable one. Highly recommended grabatour for those who like exploring Thailand

Rachel

it was so amazing and the group leader is the best

I have loved every second I have spent with these guys. They have made me feel so comfortable and at ease. The group was small but our group leader Jake was very good at making everyone's experience as good as can be. He is pure amazing and informative, punctual and helpful. We all fell in love with him the moment he said hello. The whole tour was well organised to cater for everyone in the group, no-one left out or unhappy. Accommodation always clean with good beds no matter where we stayed. Interesting transport a couple of time but made the experience memorable! My favourite part of this trip would definitely be Khao sok National Park, as it was really enjoyable chilling in the water all day and getting to know everybody. Will miss our Thailand 8 day tour group so much. Thank you so much to Jake and Olivia for making a great trip!!