View Other Details
• Bangkok River Canal Tour (Chao Phraya River).
• Visit Ancient Temples (Wat Arun and Wat Pho) & explore the city.
• Thai Cooking Class in Bangkok.
• Night out in Bangkok.
• Sleep in a traditional bamboo bungalow (Khao Sok National Park).
• See the world's oldest jungle on a lake safari.
• Have a chance to swim, hike and kayak.
• Island Adventures in Koh Phangan.
• Swim or snorkel in the crystal clear water.
• Muay Thai Lesson.
• Traditional Thai Massage in Koh Phangan.
• Farewell Dinner.
• Party on the world famous full-moon beach.
• All transport.
• Help with all onward travel.
Thailand Experience is the most amazing way to experience Thailand!
You will be traveling with a group of fun, exciting and interesting people from everywhere in the world! Chat with other people from your group before you leave home! Groups sizes are usually between 6 – 15 people with most groups even celebrating reunions years after their trip!
Whether you’re after action and adventure, cultural exploration, beach-side relaxation or live to party, Thailand is the place.
You’ll discover Bangkok by boat and Tuk Tuk, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows in the middle of a rainforest, explore tropical islands, swim under waterfalls, have a Thai massage, party on the world famous full moon beach and more!
With a group leader from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends and help with all your onward travel.
Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
- Discover ancient temples, river boat trip, learn to cook delicious Thai food, experience the amazing culture and some of the best nightlife in the globe.
- See the world's oldest jungle on a lake safari and relatively unknown rainforests of the stunning Khao Sok National Park.
- Cruise along pristine emerald green lakes, go tubing, kayaking before sleeping in a traditional bamboo bungalow.
- Get pampered with a traditional Thai massage. Learn the art of Muay Thai boxing.
- Swim or snorkel in the crystal clear water and party on the world famous full-moon beach.