Join us on a journey into the heart of a community hidden away in the mountains. Venture into the forest in search of free roaming elephants. Learn about a unique culture and century old tradition of living alongside elephants. Fall in love with a more simple rhythm of life, and create memories that will last you a lifetime.
Our GLAMPING sites are nestled deep in the forest and our tents are designed to make you feel as if you are part of the surrounding landscape, while providing privacy and some creature comforts. Each glamping tent is equipped with comfortable beds and solar power. We consider our glamping sites to be at one with the forest and built sustainably, having the smallest environmental footprint possible.
Enjoy being able to quietly observe the elephants living peacefully in the vast forest they call home, from a respectful and safe distance.
- Once in a lifetime experience.
- Learn about ethical elephant tourism.
- Observe some of the only free ranging elephants in Thailand.
- Gain knowledge about Karen culture, history and language.
- Create life long memories.