South to North - Thailand - 15 Days

Trip Highlights
Experience the very best of travelling Thailand in just over 2 weeks. Our 15 Day South to North backpacking adventure really does capture everything Thailand has to offer. From the ancient culture of Bangkok and the call of distant monkeys in the Khao Sok Rainforest, to the hippie vibes up in Pai. This 2 week trip covers all your Thailand bucket list spots with island hopping, temples, beach parties, elephants and much much more!

Is this for you...
If drifting down the river in a tube with a cold beer and playing with baby elephants gets you excited… this 2 week Thailand trip is definitely the one for you! Most people travel solo or others bring a friend, either way by the end of this adventure you’ll have a bunch of new buddies for life.

If you’re all set and can’t wait to come join us...click ‘check availability’ below and reserve your spot for as little as £1.

• Island hopping around Thailand's most incredible beaches
  • Grab a beer and float down the river in a tube during sunset
  • Share a special moment hand feeding cute little elephants
  • Stay overnight on floating raft houses in the jungle
  • Bath in the natural hot springs in Pai

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Lydia

First solo trip and I LOVED it!

What an incredible time I had with this company last year. It was my first time doing anything like this before and I was pretty skeptical to begin with. After chatting on the website I felt way more relaxed and couldn't wait for the trip to start. The whole experience when I was in Thailand was just out of this world. The hotels, activities, experiences and all the locals we met on the tour. What really stood out for me was how friendly the guides were. Matt and all the local guides were just super friendly and they really were more like your friend than a guide or leader. If I had to choose my favourite day it would have to be the day we did the boat trip on Phi Phi. We had the tunes going and the weather was just amazing, we saw reef sharks and a turtle which just blew my mind (I have never seen a turtle before lol). I loved it that much I am planning my next trip with the company as soon as all this COVID stuff is finished. Thanks for a great time and making my first travelling experience so special x

Don't overthink too much about what is going to happen. I find it's very easy to worry about things because we are travelling to new countries etc but realistically things are very safe. The team at feel free really looked after us and gave us such a fun time!
Josh

15 Days in Thailand.. AMAZING!

Just finished the 15 Days in Thailand with Feel Free Travel and it was by far the best tour I have been on since I have been travelling.

After they picked me up from the airport and talked me through the itinerary, I knew this was going to be the trip of a lifetime.

Khao Sok, Phi Phi, Chiang Mai and Pai were some of my favourite places we went on the trip! The floating bungalows in Khao Sok National Park were incredible. We spent the day with the group kayaking, tubing, spotting monkeys and relaxing with a beer on the lake. I also fell in love with the Phi Phi Islands.

The value for money was very good. Couldn't believe how much was included compared to other tours I have done. All of the daily activities were included + extra little surprises along the way. The accommodation was way better than I expected too! Was nice to be able to travel and see all the amazing places in Thailand but still have the comfort.

Met some amazing people on the trip that I will definitely be keeping in touch with. Looking forward to another trip with Feel Free, hopefully in Sri Lanka next year.

Thanks again!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Part of travelling for me is trying the local food. We did a street food tour with a local guide in Bangkok and I tried some things I would never have tried if I was on my own.

But, the weirdest thing I ate was on the night out we had in Bangkok, I ate a scorpion. Never again haha.