15 Days in Thailand - South to North

Boat Trip Koh Phi Phi
Temple Tour in Bangkok
Temple Tour in Bangkok

TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
Experience the very best of Thailand. In Bangkok we’ll discover golden temples, taste local street food & party on the famous Khao San Road. Stay overnight in floating bungalows, relax on the beautiful beaches of Railay & Phi Phi between boat trips, snorkeling, fire shows and beach parties. Adventure north as we learn to cook Thailand’s best dishes, drift through caves by bamboo raft, bath in hot springs, tube down rivers with a beer before finishing with an ethical elephant experience feeding and bathing with these majestic creatures.

IS THIS FOR YOU
If drifting down the river in a tube with a cold beer and playing with baby elephants gets you excited then this trip is definitely for you!

Most people travel solo but others bring a friend, either way by the end of this trip you’ll have a bunch of new buddies for life.

The 15 Days trip follows the same itinerary as the 9 days trip + heading north to Chiang Mai & Pai, where the adventure truly begins.

• ALL Activities Included - No Hidden Costs
  • Ancient Temples, Tuk Tuk’s & Party in Bangkok
  • Floating Bungalows, Tubing & Kayaking in Khao Sok
  • Sunsets, Snorkelling & Beach Parties in Phi Phi
  • 100% Ethical Elephant Experience in Chiang Mai

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Josh

15 Days in Thailand.. AMAZING!

Just finished the 15 Days in Thailand with Feel Free Travel and it was by far the best tour I have been on since I have been travelling.

After they picked me up from the airport and talked me through the itinerary, I knew this was going to be the trip of a lifetime.

Khao Sok, Phi Phi, Chiang Mai and Pai were some of my favourite places we went on the trip! The floating bungalows in Khao Sok National Park were incredible. We spent the day with the group kayaking, tubing, spotting monkeys and relaxing with a beer on the lake. I also fell in love with the Phi Phi Islands.

The value for money was very good. Couldn't believe how much was included compared to other tours I have done. All of the daily activities were included + extra little surprises along the way. The accommodation was way better than I expected too! Was nice to be able to travel and see all the amazing places in Thailand but still have the comfort.

Met some amazing people on the trip that I will definitely be keeping in touch with. Looking forward to another trip with Feel Free, hopefully in Sri Lanka next year.

Thanks again!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Part of travelling for me is trying the local food. We did a street food tour with a local guide in Bangkok and I tried some things I would never have tried if I was on my own.

But, the weirdest thing I ate was on the night out we had in Bangkok, I ate a scorpion. Never again haha.