Since the Arab spring, and the dark emergence of Islamic State in nearby Syria and Iraq, refugees and migrants have fled to Turkey. Effectively banned from Europe, Turkey has taken more refugees than any nation on the planet over the last 5 years, and they need help.
With our partner community, we can help exactly where they need it. With both educational programmes, and empowering women centres, your time, effort and money can help people get back on the their feet, learning the skills that’ll allow them to nationalise and work, and help the education process as women within the communities learn to excel and flourish.
- 3 days of cultural immersion at our partner project in the south of Turkey. Witness how your time, effort and donations can help a community break the cycle of poverty for once and for all.
- Ride a hot air balloon in the world’s premier spot, Cappadocia. As the sun rise, you take off in a fairy tale, surrounded by otherworldly landscapes and hundreds of majestic balloons. Once in a lifetime.
- Take a private yacht with us along the Bosphorus river at sunset, the Asian continent on one side, Europe on the other. Enjoy a glass of wine as the lights lead the way back to our dock.
- Hop into the natural hot springs of Pamukkale. The beautiful, natural, calcium cliff bathing pools, have been used as a spa since BC, and now again in 2020. By us!
- Walk the footsteps around one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World at the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, and it’s famous Temple of Artemis.