Kalpak Travel would like to introduce you to Turkmenistan – a fascinating country like no other. In one week we take you to the country’s most interesting historical, natural and architectural highlights: You will visit the marble city of Ashgabat, the ancient ruins at Merv and Gonur Depe, camp next to the burning gas crater known as “Gate of Hell”, visit Yangykala Canyon, go swimming in a luxury beach resort on the Caspian Sea as well as in an underground lake and you will get acquainted with rural life in the mountain village of Nokhur. Turkmenistan is a country full of amazing contrasts and on this tour, you will see them all.
- Ashgabat – The City of White Marble and World Records.
- Ancient ruins at Merve & Gonur Depe – UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit stud farm of Akhal Teke horses, the pride of Turkmen Nation.
- Camp beside burning gas crater at Darvaza, the “Gate of Hell”.
- Visit Turkmenbashi at the Caspian Sea and overnight in beach resort Awaza.