The Tour starts off with the stunning Murchison National Park Trip: an early morning Game Drive and a Boat Cruise along the Nile!
Experience the magic of Fort Portal: the Amabere g’ Nnyinamwiru Caves and the Fort Portal Crater Field and scenes of the Mountains of the Moon.
Next up, a chimpanzee trek and Bigodi Swamp Ecotourism Site, followed by the breathtaking Queen Elizabeth National Park and the Kazinga Channel Boat Cruise!
Explore the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and see the amazing Tree-Climbing Lions in action! Witness the wonder of the Ugandan Gorillas in their natural habitat on a Day Trek!
Then, Lake Mburo National Park is home to the Banyankole Culture and rare species of zebras, giraffes, Topis, and Antelopes.
The Enyemebwa Center is another highlight: the rich history of the natives and the Savannah Acacia Landscapes on Safari!
End with a Bush Walking Safari putting hundreds of African Species on display before a trip to Uganda Equator!
- Worldaway Tours presents a Vacation unlike any other! Experience the Ugandan Way of Life and Take a Walk on the Wild Side of Africa on the Ugandan Cultural Expedition!
- You’ll experience breathtaking natural wonders, rare birds, animals, and vegetation, and interesting groups of people that will all combine to create the trip of a lifetime!
- No previous knowledge is required for you to enjoy this tour. Our Professional Tour Guides will teach you everything you need to know along the way!
- Witness thousands of species including big game like lions, antelope, giraffes, buffalo, and elephants! Observe Giraffes, Zebra, Topis, Water Bucks, and Warthogs in their Natural Habitat!
- Enjoy time with fellow travelers and stay in high quality accommodations. Whether you come for the people, the animals, or the scenery, the Ugandan Cultural Expedition is the trip of a lifetime!