• Uganda

Adventure Travel
Group size
Small Group (1-15)
Travel Type
Budget Couples Custom Family Guided LGBT Luxury Private Self-Guided Senior Travelers Singles Solo Women
Intensity Level
Age Min

Pricing

$1,148 USD
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Airport Transfers Driver Some Meals Park Fees Tour Guide Transportation Water
What's Not Included
Airfare Domestic Airfare Classes Equipment Travel Insurance Visa
Oct 25, 2019
Oct 28, 2019

The 3 days Murchison Falls National Park Safari gives you a great time in the wild with great sights of the magnificent Murchison falls that falls from a 45m wall through an 8m wide gorge hence giving it a very scenic look and a thunderous roar of the waters before it continues with its course on the Victoria Nile, amazing vegetation types especially Savannah and amazing wildlife species such as lions, warthogs, elephants, antelopes, Nile crocodiles and birds like Goliath heron, kingfishers, rare shoebill, the storks among others. The park was established in 1926 as a game reserve hence is Uganda’s oldest and largest, situated in Northwestern Uganda, on an area of 3,80sqkm and home to over 460 bird and 76 mammal species. You will also get a chance to view the chimpanzees from Budongo forest.

Program Highlights

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Phionah

My trip to Uganda

It was my second time in Uganda but my first time to do a tour. The planning process began with my first inquiry to this company which I found online and my inquiry was answered by Patrick who was very responsive and professional. Since I had limited time in the country, he suggested for me 3 days Murchison falls which I enjoyed and the experience was rewarding! surely i don't regret the choice i chose.
Everything was on point, well planned, professional and experienced guide, hospitable and happy people. A boat cruise on the mighty falls was rewarding, the game drives, accommodation choices and food was all lit. We passed by ziwa rhino sanctuary for rhino tracking. Am planning my future travels to other African countries with Wanderlust Africa Vacations.

Ask for rhino tracking while going or coming back but on extra cost.
Read my full story