- United States of America
View Other Details
• $50,000 emergency medical evacuation insurance
• Trip literature and pre-departure support from Discover Corps
• One lunch and two dinners
• Tips for Discover Corps guide and driver
Known for its tropical beauty and ancient traditions, Hawaii is an earthly paradise that never ceases to amaze the world!
On this exciting Discover Corps trip, you’ll venture between the islands of Oahu and Maui and meet local community-led initiatives, such as reforestation projects in Oahu, protection of endangered sea turtles in the Maui Ocean Center Marine Institute, and on an educational snorkeling expedition off the Maui coast with the Pacific Whale Foundation.
Along the way, you’ll explore the dreamlike coastline, venture into tropical rainforests, take a scenic hike up Diamond Head then descend to the Waikiki Beach, and dive through Hawaiian colorful reefs.
Hawaii will be a complete page-turner in your life!
- Visit two of Hawaii's most iconic islands, Oahu and Maui
- Lend a hand on an innovative sea turtle & reef conservation program on the beaches of Maui
- Venture to Oahu’s iconic North Shore and learn about sustainability through ancient Hawaiian culture
- Sail along the turquoise Pacific Ocean with the Pacfic Whale Foundation for a snorkeling and dolphin watching excursion
- Wander through Maui’s majestic 'Iao Valley & explore the island’s famous beaches