Experience the most delicious international dishes and quality education for two weeks of your life as you go on an adventure through the Vietnamese Cooking Mini-Tour.
Monday to Friday, you will learn how to create delicious dishes with the help of English recipes and an English-speaking instructor.
Dishes include savory delights such as grilled chicken with lemon leaf, fresh noodles rolled with beef, and shrimp stir fry with spicy sauce.
In the second week, after morning cooking classes, you will spend your afternoons at a local restaurant as a trainee.
Spend a weekend at the Mai Chau Homestay and enjoy a day of cycling around the villages, the Thung Khe Mountain Pass, and the engaging beauty of the North West Forest.
The next Friday and Saturday, you will go on an adventure into the Bai Tu Long Bay on an overnight Oriental Sails Cruise, including all of the amenities of a vacation cruise, kayaking around the harbor, and a tour of the exclusive Thien Canh Son Cave.
- Learn how to cook authentic Vietnamese cooking techniques.
- Enjoy cooking and eating delightful roasted chicken with coconuts or fresh noodles rolled with grilled pork.
- Have plenty of opportunities to learn in the kitchen under an expert Vietnamese chef.
- Be driven around on the tour by experienced drivers.
- Spend 2-4 weeks living and learning in Hanoi, Vietnam.