Welcome to a trip back in time, to ancient, scenic Vietnam!
Explore Hanoi before the first full day’s trip to the Vietnam National Historical Museum!
Pong Chau is next, the formal capital city and home to the fascinating Hung King Museum!
Then the authentic An Duong Vuong Temple in the Co Loa Capital and the Co Loa Citadel…
Plus the Secret Underground Tunnels from the Ngo Dynasty and an afternoon’s trip to the Thang Long Royal Citadel!
Day 7 presents the former capital city of Hoa Lu: a visit to the awe-striking Dinh Le Temple before a bike ride to the Tam Coc Canals!
Next up: Nguyen Dynasty’s Royal Treasures, then after taking a train to Hue City, explore the Imperial Citadel & King Tombs before a scenic boat ride down the Perfume River!
Friday includes a bike ride across the Thanh Toan Ancient Bridge and village visits: beautiful countryside and unique cultural experiences!
- Other learning opportunities include Vietnamese architecture, history, and weapons usage (we’ll even let you use an authentic ancient crossbow and make a delicious Bong Cake!).
- Another destination of the tour is the former capital city of Ho, more opportunity to ride bikes around the magnificent ruins and amazing architecture of the once grand city!
- Assist the Museum staff in the discovery room and artifact reconstruction after learning about the Last Feudal Dynasty in Vietnam History: the Nguyen Dynasty of the 19th and 20th Century!
- Also, dive down the misty Bich Dong Cave and enjoy your last full day exploring Hanoi before a delicious Graduation Dinner at the Vietnam National History Museum!
- Our Professional Tour Guides will meet you right where you are, so whether you’re a history buff, travel lover, or fascinated by all things Vietnam, you’re going to have the time of your life!