Rafting on the Zambezi is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. With an option to run a wild one-day run beneath one of the Seven Wonder of the World to a multiday excursion, white Water Rafting on the Zambezi River has always been an absolute gem of a trip - featuring big white water, and spectacular African scenery! One of the many highlights is bobbing around at the base of the magnificent Victoria Falls - definitely one of the more dramatic places on this planet to begin a 5 day river adventure.
Spend a couple of days in this iconic landmark. Paddle the most decorated river in the world of white water rafting and cling on the opportunity to run some world most incredible rapids, the Ghost Rider while the scenery of the Lower Moemba Falls always reminds you of the beauty of nature.
- Zambezi River rafting and camping adventure
- Thrilling and safe way to explore the wilderness near Victoria Falls
- See a part of Zimbabwe most visitors never lay eyes on
- All-inclusive tour that strikes a balance of rugged and luxery
- Experience the bush life, forget the trouble of city life.Relax and meditate to the roaring sound of the Zambezi