View Other Details
Jump into the action on Day 1 as the tour introduces you to Victoria Falls with a Welcome Dinner and Drumming Show!
Rafting training and a history lesson fill day two on the majestic Zambezi River, including a Tour of the Victoria Falls Rainforest!
The Zambezi National Park will be your campsite for the week; pump and rig the raft before exploring the Upper Zambezi River!
Head down to the canyon on Day 5 to raft rapids both 1 and 11 before seeing the majestic Victoria Falls!
Rock jumps, cave diving, and hiking are the highlights of Day 6 as you raft rapid number 17 before lunch and raft rapid 21 after lunch!
Raft from rapid 21 to the narrows 3, a 5 hour long journey involving rapids, twists, turns, and amazing views. End the day with a Fishing Competition to see who can catch dinner!
Day 8 is a full day of rowing the river, learning your way around the rocks, rapids, and islands of the great Zambezi!
Experience a Chobe Day Trip, River Cruise, 4x4 Safari, and Lunch!
- You’ll even experience some final bonding time with your group at Graduation Dinner and enjoy a recap to the lessons learned and stories of the group’s adventures!
- On the waters of the Zambezi…learn the art of white water rafting, camping, and Big Game Watching as Worldaway Tours takes you on the exotic Educational Vacation of a lifetime!
- Whether you’re a rafting novice or a regular river rat, the Professional Tour Guides who will show you the ropes meet you right where you are!
- Our Professional Guides will take your skill level to new heights (and new rapids, waterfalls, etc.), all while you witness amazing wildlife in its natural habitat and bond with your peers!
- One of the most entertaining tours we offer, this 11 Day Trip will not be available for long as spots continue to fill up fast! Sign up today for the trip of a lifetime!