Most Affordable & Trusted Family Volunteer Programs with IVHQ

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

IVHQ is the world’s most trusted and affordable organization for Family Volunteering, offering the largest range of safe and impactful family volunteer projects in over 50 destinations around the world. Over 110,000 travelers have volunteered abroad with IVHQ over the past 10 years, making IVHQ the world’s most experienced volunteer organization with the best safety record. With program fees starting from only $180, IVHQ makes organizing a family volunteer vacation easy and affordable.

Book With Confidence: Added Flexibility & Free Changes

IVHQ makes it easy to change your travel plans should you need to – or if you simply change your mind. As long as you cancel or reschedule at least 15 days before your program start date this year, it's free to change your dates, volunteer program or destination.

Ainsley

IVHQ!!

I recently had the pleasure of traveling through IVHQ to Bali Indonesia. This company is so reliable so easy to work with and so extremely helpful with the whole process, not to mention affordable. I volunteered teaching kindergarten in Ubud. I had the most amazing experience of my life so far! The culture, the people and every thing about Bali was special. IVHQ helped make the whole experience easy. I would recommend this program to everyone looking to travel abroad.

It amazing, no need for improvement!
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Ainsley, its great to hear from you and brilliant to hear that you had such a great time! We try our best to provide a seamless service for volunteers, so I am pleased that you felt this in the process. We would love to have you back again! ^Brigitte - IVHQ Bali Program Manager