Botswana is officially known as the Republic of Botswana and is a completely landlocked country in southern Africa. A whopping 70% of Botswana’s territory is comprised of the Kalahari Desert, but it is also a very green and lush country with sprawling waterways that are traditionally navigated using a “mokoro” (tree trunk hollowed out to make a canoe). Our work in Botswana involves supporting People with Disabilities to assist them to have healthy and fulfilled lives. We work with two rehabilitation centres in Maun, North Wes Botswana who serve a large population of disabled adults and children Programs are available throughout the year and there are also internship opportunities.
- Botswana Rehabilitation and Therapy Program
- Botswana Childcare Program
View Program Information
* All meals.
* Orientation upon arrival.
* Transport on set arrival and departure days
* Full support and daily guidance from the project coordinator and assistant coordinator.
* Project equipment.
This program has not been reviewed yet.