UBELONG Disability Care Volunteer Programs

UBELONG is an American social organization that is the world's leading organization for people seeking affordable, high-impact volunteering opportunities abroad.

Volunteer 1 week to 6 months and pick from 100+ projects throughout Africa, Asia, Latin America & Europe.

Make an impact volunteering on these disability care projects:

• 24/7 in-country support
  • Volunteer on projects that truly need you
  • Live in safe, comfortable and vibrant housing and enjoy delicious meals
  • Go with a US based organization - legitimacy and peace of mind
  • The #1 Volunteer Abroad program with the best reviews!

Alicia

A Journey to The Unknown

This was my first time traveling abroad by myself. I was very nervous and excited to embark on my first trip. I had always wanted to volunteer abroad and found out about Ubelong through the global education director at my university. Ubelong Peru was my destination because of the project (working with the elderly) and being able to live with fellow volunteers. With the help of my mentor Martina, from Ubelong, I was at ease with my impending trip. Working with the adult community and meeting people from different parts of the world while in Peru was a blessing. I have a very basic knowledge of Spanish but with the team leaders and fellow volunteers I survived. I look forward to visiting this beautiful country again.

Quan

Amazing Time

My time at Ubelong was amazing. I volunteered for 2 weeks in Merida. I work with disadvantaged youth. I felt that I could not ask for a better organization to volunteer for. For me applying with the organization, making sure I had everything ready for my trip, to assistance during my time there. Cedric, Leo, and Martina were professional, caring, and all around wonderful in making my experience in Merida Mexico, and my volunteer experience, an experience that I will cherish and never forget.

About UBELONG

Most Affordable - Trusted by Thousands - Real Impact

--> Pick from 100+ projects in education, caregiving, conservation, medical and more
--> Go to Africa, Asia, Latin America & Europe