One-Year Fellowship in Bogota, Colombia

Volunteer Fellows in Colombia
Volunteer Fellows in Colombia

Volunteer Overseas as an Atlas Corps Fellow!

Atlas Corps is seeking the best mid-career nonprofit leaders in the U.S. to apply for a one-year overseas volunteer fellowship in Bogota, Colombia. Candidates will be placed at host organizations in Bogota including Give to Colombia and Oxfam GB.

Begins in early September with a week long orientation and training session, will provide a full-time on-the-job training experience as well as knowledge and skill-building opportunities aimed at creating future nonprofit leaders.

Abby

Professional Service in Latin America - it's for mid-level peeps too!

In 2008, I left a full-time Development Director position to become an Atlas Corps Fellow in Colombia. It was one of the best professionals experiences of my career. I served at a grantmaking foundation, learned first-hand about the nonprofit sector in Latin America, and met great people. When I returned to the United States, the doors of professional opportunity opened to me! If you are looking for a service opportunity that is on the professional level and lots of fun, check out Atlas Corps! It is an investment in your future.