Affordable & Trusted Education Volunteer Projects with IVHQ

IVHQ is the world’s most trusted and affordable organization for Education volunteering, offering the largest range of safe and impactful education-focused volunteer projects in over 40 destinations around the world. Over 80,000 travelers have volunteered abroad with IVHQ over the past 10 years, making IVHQ the world’s most experienced volunteer organization with the best safety record. With program fees starting from only $180, IVHQ makes organizing a volunteer vacation easy and affordable.

Discover 6 popular Education volunteering programs available with IVHQ below. You can find out more about these options on IVHQ's Teaching Volunteering page.

• Costa Rica: Join one of IVHQ's popular Teaching projects in San Jose or Manuel Antonio and play a hands-on role in developing the English language skills of students from low-income communities to support them in gaining better future job prospects.
  • South Africa: Education volunteer projects are available in Cape Town in the areas of Teaching, Sport Development and Computer Training. The aim of these projects is to support struggling students and help ease the workload of teachers within under-resourced classrooms in low-income communities of Cape Town.
  • Jamaica: If you're creative with strong initiative and an enthusiasm for teaching, the Teaching and School Support project in Jamaica will give you the opportunity to work alongside local teachers in elementary school students. The classrooms typically have 20 to 30 students who are aged between 5 and 12 years-old and you will assist with teaching both academic and extra-curricular activities.
  • Greece: Teach students in Greece, ranging in age from 3 to 12 years-old and help stimulate their enthusiasm for learning. This project is ideal for volunteers who like to work in a structured environment, as you will be following a Greek curriculum of teaching.
  • Bali: Whether you're interested in teaching in a kindergarten or elementary school, IVHQ's Teaching projects in Bali are perfect for volunteers who want to play a hands-on role in supporting local students to develop their English language skills. There are also Environmental Education and Healthcare Education projects available for volunteers who are passionate about raising awareness of environmental conservation or healthcare-related best practice.
  • Spain: IVHQ offers Teaching and After School Support projects in Spain which are focused on providing educational support to local children, youth and adults who come from disadvantaged communities and backgrounds within Madrid.
International Volunteer HQ offers the world's largest range of Education volunteer abroad opportunities in 40+ destinations around the world. Discover IVHQ's full range of volunteer abroad programs.

Andi

Meaningful travel!

I highly recommend IVHQ's teaching English program in Ubud. I loved teaching English and healthcare to local children. It's such a special way of travelling and learning about cultures and I met so many great people along the way. I loved sharing my own culture and getting to know the kids. There was also a great orientation program beforehand which involved cooking and cultural tours. I chose to have my own accomodation rather than stay with the other volunteers and while it cost a little bit more, I appreciated time on my own. I loved visiting the holy water temple.

Better organisation of education resources so incoming volunteers aren't repeating lessons.

About International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

IVHQ is the world’s most trusted and affordable volunteer abroad organization, offering the largest range of safe and impactful volunteer programs in 40+ destinations around the world.

Over 80,000 travelers have volunteered abroad with IVHQ over the...