Affordable & Trusted Education Volunteer Projects with IVHQ

Education volunteering with IVHQ
Education volunteering with IVHQ

IVHQ is the world’s most trusted and affordable organization for Education volunteering, offering the largest range of safe and impactful education-focused volunteer projects in over 40 destinations around the world. Over 100,000 travelers have volunteered abroad with IVHQ over the past 10 years, making IVHQ the world’s most experienced volunteer organization with the best safety record. With program fees starting from only $180, IVHQ makes organizing a volunteer vacation easy and affordable.

Andi

Meaningful travel!

I highly recommend IVHQ's teaching English program in Ubud. I loved teaching English and healthcare to local children. It's such a special way of travelling and learning about cultures and I met so many great people along the way. I loved sharing my own culture and getting to know the kids. There was also a great orientation program beforehand which involved cooking and cultural tours. I chose to have my own accomodation rather than stay with the other volunteers and while it cost a little bit more, I appreciated time on my own. I loved visiting the holy water temple.

Better organisation of education resources so incoming volunteers aren't repeating lessons.
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Andi, it is great to hear from you and that you really enjoyed the IVHQ Bali Program! Awesome that you met some great people during your time. Thanks for volunteering with IVHQ we will welcome you back anytime! Brigitte - IVHQ Program Manager