Summer International Health Fellowship in the Dominican Republic!

Fellows and Friends
Feeling the love!
Feeling the love!
Blood Glucose Testing
Blood Glucose Testing

FIMRC's Summer International Health Fellowship allows for an immersive summer experience for those interested in health and international development. As a summer intern, you will have the opportunity to engage in clinical and health education activities while also researching and developing a focused project.

This will allow you to deeper explore a topic of interest by expanding on current programming or developing new strategies. These programs will directly benefit the members of our Restauración community and will leave a lasting impact.

• Clinical Activities
  • Public Health and Community Outreach
  • Focused Project Development and Implementation

Enroll now for the Summer International Health Fellowship!

Spots are filling up fast for our summer fellowship in several of our locations! Click below to learn more!

Jodi

Best Month of My Life

I learned so much more than I could've ever expected to during my time at Project Restauracion! The culture, the language, medical experience, and so much more. I will forever cherish the amazing memories I made with the people of Restauracion and fellow SIHFers. FIMRC does an amazing job preparing you for your volunteer trip, and is there to help you every step of the way with any questions you might have.

Location:
Las Américas International
( SDQ )
Cibao International
( STI )

The Dominican Republic shares the island Hispaniola with Haiti (the DR is to the right, Haiti to the left), and is a hot spot for beaching, staying at resorts, and living a Caribbean lifestyle. Close to Miami, with a diverse population and Creole cuisine, this island is a popular tourist destination filled with all sorts of adventures.

About Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children

The Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children (FIMRC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of families in the developing world through innovative and self-sustainable health programs. Operating since 2002, we...