Sports Coaching Programs with Volunteering Solutions
joining southafrican national team!
lovely kids at school!
southafrican strongest men

Volunteering Solutions understand the seriousness and importance of acquiring decent sports skills at an early age. And to suffice that need, there are dedicated sports training programs offered to volunteers who are interested in coaching school children. The projects are spread across different destinations and categories; including Football, Basketball, Surfing, and Swimming.

Volunteers interested in joining a Sports Coaching project can choose from the below placement locations;

Stefano

Volunteering experience in South Africa - Sports Program

I spent six weeks volunteering in Cape Town, South Africa. I worked in primary school as a kind of PE teacher. Basically I had to take children outside on the field and play sport with them, but I also had sometimes to teach in classrooms or to work at the garden. I found an incredibly warm and welcoming atmosphere at school: teachers, the principal and the rest of the staff were always trying to make me feel part of the family. Also for this reason I felt really helpful at my project, I could understand that my contribute was so important. Besides, I really loved staying in contact with kids, I had so much fun with them.

The accommodation was very nice and the atmosphere at the hostel was fantastic. The manager and his wife were so cool, and the volunteers too. I met so many new friends!

I liked also the city life, the amazing natural landscapes and all the tours I joined. You can have so many opportunities in Cape Town!

For all these reasons I'm so glad to have done this experience, I think it was really worth it and I can strongly recommend it to anyone wants to chose volunteering.