Located on the Pacific coast, the IVHQ Santa Elena program is in close proximity to some of Ecuador’s best beaches and archeological history. Volunteers are encouraged to assist the local communities in varied volunteer projects including Environmental Education, Kindergarten, Sports Education, Community Development, School Break and Teaching English for a period of 1 to 12 weeks. While Spanish is not required in order to participate on the program, volunteers can enjoy taking discounted Spanish lessons during their time on the program.
- Highly affordable program fees from $315 for 1 week
- Program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- Programs available year-round, starting every Monday
- Between 5 and 20 IVHQ volunteers start in Santa Elena each month
- Superior support services both pre-departure and while volunteering and FREE online volunteer training