IVI are super passionate about nutritional health and natural medicine for developing communities and have developed a range of nutrition programs and various placements for qualified practitioners specializing in nutrition including other areas such as natural health, malnutrition, dietetics, diabetes care, naturopathy, and alternative health disciplines.
IVI’s programs cater to recent graduates or student with nutrition and dietetics backgrounds seeking to make a positive impact in nutritionally deficient communities in developing countries. We have nutrition programs available in Fiji, Philippines, India, Vietnam and Greece with the refugee crisis.
According to a study in 2013, almost 1 in 3 Fijian’s is now diabetic and within the next 5 years this is projected to increase to 50%. Obesity is a serious issue for island communities due to a lack of public health education in the face of cheap imported high carbohydrate and fatty foods. Help us educate these communities....
- 5 Nutrition & Public Health Project Locations
- Structured & Affordable Outreach Projects in Fiji - 4 intakes p/year
- For Nutrition, Dietetics & Allied Healthcare Students & Graduates
- Health clinics, feeding programs, ministry of healthcare internships and more
- 27 years experience - non profit organisation