Ghana is also one of the most democratic countries in Africa. It enjoys peace, free press, and well-educated citizens. With the increase in tourism and discovery of oil, Ghana is also striving fervently towards prosperity. Ghanaians are also known for their hospitality and visitors to their land are welcomed with open arms and treated as a family member. But Ghana is not a country without a problem. Poverty still remains rampant and there is a growing problem of jobless workers. Schools and hospitals in rural areas aren't also well equipped with trained teachers and doctors. RCDP is working with grassroots organizations in the country to help disadvantaged Ghanaians get a better future. Join our volunteer program in Ghana and experience this incredible country while also immersing in the local culture.
Our programs in Ghana include: Orphanage work, Teaching English in rural schools, Healthcare and HIV/AIDS Awareness program.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- At $175, ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.