This placement gives you the opportunity to be part of an energetic initiative that empowers girls to make their own decisions regarding health, education, and important life choices. With gender equality in focus, you will be working with marginalised girls to break the cycle of poverty and social inequality.
Through a variety of programs and initiatives, our partner organization is targeting school girls and boys – to develop them as agents of change for themselves and their communities.
The first month you will spend at a local school facilitating English classes. The second part of the internship will be conducted at the partner’s office in the city of Hyderabad, where you support local staff with a variety of tasks, including marketing and impact assessment.
This placement is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in gender equality, to gain first hand experience in the field.
- Versatile tasks and real responsibilities right from the start
- Cultural immersion as part of a local team, living at a local school
- Opportunity to develop project management and business skills
- Long-term impact on the organisation's efforts and their work
- Focus on skill-sharing, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional growth