Travellers Worldwide - Teach Drama to children in India!

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Travellers Worldwide.

If you have a passion for acting and a love of children, this is an excellent project for you!
Our teaching Drama projects are based in primary and secondary schools in Madurai. You'll be introduced to the Principal on your first day and they will discuss your teaching programme with you. The children will be waiting to meet you with wide smiles!
Teaching drama is an excellent way of engaging children’s imaginations and encourages them to communicate with few constraints. What’s more, it is very satisfying to watch their confidence grow as they learn and develop new skills.

Lydia

I would do it 100 times over!

I had a fantastic time. I was extremely impressed by how hard the team work and I felt very much supported on a daily basis. I felt I got a great glimpse of Indian life with my host family and after my placement, when I went travelling, the team and family regularly contacted me to catch up, hear about my travels and to put me in touch with their friends and family members to meet around India. I wouldn't change a thing. I hope to go back as soon as I can!