Most Affordable & Trusted Volunteer Programs in Dharamsala from $420

Trusted by 90,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the most popular volunteer programs in Dharamsala and 40+ other destinations around the world.

You can choose from 5 volunteer project options in Dharamsala and give back for periods ranging from 2 weeks to 24 weeks. Your Program Fee includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in a home-stay, with other like-minded, impact-focused travelers from around the world.

IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers every year, so before you even depart for Dharamsala, you’ll receive outstanding personalized service from your expert Volunteer Program Manager and exclusive access to superior pre-departure volunteer training.

With IVHQ, you can expect to establish real connections within the local community while supporting projects that make a genuine difference.

• IVHQ’s Dharamsala program is available year-round, starting on the first and third Monday of every month
  • Highly affordable program fees starting from $420 - IVHQ provides the most affordable and top-rated programs
  • You’ll be joining between 10 and 20 other IVHQ volunteers who start in Dharamsala each month
  • You’ll be traveling with IVHQ, the volunteer travel experts, and joining a network of 90,000+ volunteers. Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart, we are the world’s safest organization
  • Your efforts will have a positive impact because our programs are community-driven with a focus on supporting long-term local needs

Jenalee

IVHQ India

I had the most amazing time this summer on my volunteer trip to India with IVHQ. The organization is so well prepared to handle all of our needs and was available at a moments notice any time we needed them. I felt the online training and the support service from the program guides assisted us in being as prepared as we could have possibly been. All of the other volunteers were absolutely amazing and I am so grateful to say that I have made so many new friends across the globe. The experience was truly humbling and rewarding and I cannot thank IVHQ enough for providing us with these opportunities and making it as seamless and comforting as possible. I would highly recommend this organization who is thinking about volunteering overseas DO IT. It will change your life in the most amazing way possible. Thank you so much to IVHQ and the New Delhi Team! I will never forget you.

Not applicable
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Jenalee - Thanks for sharing your experience about your time on the Delhi progam! It sounds like you had an amazing experience and I'm glad to hear that you felt supported by the team! Your insight about your time on the program is very valuable for future IVHQ volunteers. Thanks for volunteering with IVHQ and we would love to have you join us again! Samantha - IVHQ Program Manager.

About International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

IVHQ is the world’s most trusted and affordable volunteer abroad organization, offering the largest range of safe and impactful volunteer programs in 40+ destinations around the world.

Over 80,000 travelers have volunteered abroad with IVHQ over the...