Summer International Health Fellowship in India!

Working with local children and families
Working with local children and families
Culture and traditions
Culture and traditions
Children in one of our créche community partners.
Children in one of our créche community partners.
Medical activities to gain insight and experience.
Medical activities to gain insight and experience.
Goofy kiddos!
Goofy kiddos!

FIMRC's Summer International Health Fellowship allows for an immersive summer experience for those interested in health and international development. As a summer intern, you will have the opportunity to engage in clinical and health education activities while also researching and developing a focused project. This will allow you to more deeply explore a topic of interest by expanding on current programming or developing new strategies. These programs will directly benefit the members of our Kodaikanal community and will leave a lasting impact.

• Public Health
  • Clinical Experience
  • Project Development and Implementation

Enroll now for the Summer International Health Fellowship!

Spots are filling up fast for our summer fellowship in several of our locations! Click below to learn more!

Sukhi

Once in a Lifetime Experience

I volunteered with FIMRC in the summer of 2018 at Project Kodaikanal. This experience was so unique and different from everything else I've done! With FIMRC, not only did I have the ability to make a real impact on the lives of others, but I also have an opportunity to find myself. This program can truly change your outlook on your world! I learned so much in the span of a month, met so many new people, experienced a new culture, and explored a beautiful country. However, the best part was definitely working with kids and families. It lets you see how the work you do directly affects those around you! Its truly rewarding to know that I was part of something that has and will continue to better the lives of families in Kodaikanal. I would definitely recommend this program for anyone interested in global health, or a career in medicine!

Location:
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
( BOM )
Kempegowda International Airport
( BLR )

India is well known for the rapid growth that they have been experiencing. The economic growth and substantial changes to the infrastructure have made it possible for many cities to grow as travel destinations. Exploring India is inexpensive but rich in culture with big ticket attractions like the Taj Mahal to the taken-for-granted geography of the mountains, deserts, and beaches.

About Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children

The Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children (FIMRC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of families in the developing world through innovative and self-sustainable health programs. Operating since 2002, we...