The Childcare and Elephant Volunteering Program would be an amazing opportunity for all participants who wish to travel and volunteer in India. Starting in Delhi, the capital city of India, the trips takes all volunteers to the ‘Golden Triangle’ of India which includes, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with extensive city tours that encompass UNESCO World Heritage Sites and also a visit to the wonder of the world - Taj Mahal.
Get the chance to work for the underprivileged children in Delhi and lend a helping hand to the rescued elephants in Agra - in these two weeks, you'll get to experience everything that an impactful, responsible and rewarding journey abroad is made up of.
- Volunteer with the little underprivileged children living in Delhi and spread happiness among them.
- Work for the well being of the elephants and feel the love of the gentle giants.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Taj Mahal.
- Gain first-hand work experience and boost your CV.
- Make the most of your 2 weeks break and experience the goodness of working for a meaningful volunteer program.
What to Expect
Being a volunteer for this project, you'll get to make an impact in the lives of the underprivileged kids living in Delhi and also get to treat the elephants near Agra. Volunteers take informal education classes with the children, play games with them and introduce them to different new activities. You can assist in providing utmost love, care, basic literacy, recreation and most importantly spend time with them and shower affection on them.
At the elephant village, you'll get to feed the gentle giants under the supervision of the mahouts, take them for walks, and also help in conserving the area. Thus, you'll get to create a valuable impact in preserving the natural balance of the place.