Palampur is also known as ‘the Tea capital of North India’ and famous for the magnificent views of the snow-capped Himalayan mountain range as well as its lush green landscape.
Volunteering India aims to uplift the lives of the people, living in the suburbs around Palampur town, in whichever way possible. All the projects where the volunteers and interns work, are at a short distance from the main town. 7 meaningful & affordable volunteering & internship programs are available here, which run throughout the year.
No matter whether you choose to join the Childcare Volunteering Program or the Disabled Care Program or the Dental Elective Internship, you'll get to contribute effectively towards the lives of the people & make a difference in the most significant manner.
- Programs are crafted to provide first-hand learning opportunities that'll help in your career ahead
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the underprivileged people
- Get to meet like-minded travelers from other parts of the world & work as a team
- Explore the Himalayan town, visit the tea gardens & monasteries and soak in the beauty of nature
- Go for weekend trips to nearly towns like Mcleodganj, which is also the home of His Holiness The Dalai Lama