Our partner centre is strategically located in Indonesia where it can tackle the cross-border trade which moves animals to the Philippines and then on to China, Taiwan and Japan. Without this sustainably-run rescue centre, authorities would not be able to enforce wildlife laws, carry out their raids and confiscate live animals.
Our partner’s mission is to support the government law enforcement agencies through conservation education and advocacy, facilitating the placement of confiscated wildlife, by treating and rehabilitating confiscated animals with the goal to release them back to the wild, providing long-term care for those animals that cannot be released and supporting the protection of wildlife and their habitats.
Help support our partner and the work they do to rescue, rehabilitate and release wildlife in Indonesia. Volunteers are needed now, to help care for the animals at the centre!
- Hands on work with Indonesian wildlife like orangutans, sun bears and hornbills.
- All the training is on the ground so no experience is required!
- Live at the centre in a tropical paradise.
- All your food is included- vegetarian and vegan meals provided.
- Time off to explore the beautiful coastline jungles of Indonesia.